Job One: Safety
To us, it all begins with safety. Safety for our workers. Safety for fellow construction workers. Safety for the motoring public. Due to the inherent risks associated with pavement marking and traffic, we are committed to creating a safe place for our employees.
We employ the best workers who are committed to safety, quality and productivity. And we outfit them with the most technologically advanced equipment that helps make the millions of miles traveled each year on Michigan’s roads as safe as they can be.
- Safety first
- Think through the task
- Assess the risk
- Recognize the hazards
Use Personal Protective Equipment
- Work boots are required at all times
- Safety eye wear is to be worn at all times
- Safety vest is to be worn at all times
- Respirators, ear plugs and face shields are to be used as conditions require
Work Zone Safety
- Follow carefully designed traffic control plan