Safety is job one. Safety for our workers, fellow construction workers and the motoring public is job one. Due to the inherent risks associated with pavement marking and the traffic control requirements of the construction work zone, PK Contracting is committed to promoting a culture of safety with all of its employees.
PK employs a highly skilled workforce committed to safety, quality and productivity. We then outfit the workforce with the most technologically advanced equipment that allows us to help make the millions of miles traveled each year on Michigan’s roads as safe as they can be.
- Zero Fatalities
- Zero Injuries
- Zero Accidents
- Risk Assessment
- Think through the task Assess the risk
- Recognize the hazards Control the hazard
- Keep safety first in all tasks
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs)
- Work boots are required at all times
- Safety eye wear is to be worn at all times
- Safety vest is to be worn at all times
- Respirators, ear plugs and face shields are to be used as conditions require
- Work Zone Safety
- Follow traffic control plan Follow pave 950